Why Thermalcell Insulation?
As a company, we have been in business for over 13 years, and our certified employees have over 40 years of combined experience in Nu-Wool insulation installation. We specialize in making your home as comfortable as possible, so if you want more protection against the hot summer months or winter’s freezing temperatures, or even just peace from your noisy neighbors, contact us today.
What are the benefits of blown insulation?
Here are some reasons blown insulation is the best choice:
- Easy installation: Our professionals will simply use a large hose to blow the insulation into every nook and cranny of your walls and attic. This takes less time than rolling out bats.
- Effective energy efficiency: Because of the blowing process, this method seals more cracks and crevices and creates a very effective barrier between you and the outside air and noise.
- Good investment: Because of the money you’ll save with this type of insulation, the higher cost of installation can be made up rather quickly.
We use Nu-Wool premium cellulose insulation, which is one of the best options of blown insulation. It consists of 85 percent recycled paper, so you’ll get an environmentally-friendly product. Plus, it has a very high R-value (3.8 R per inch), so you get superior insulation against cold and hot temperatures and outside noise. Read more about our blown cellulose insulation here.
What is the Guaranteed Energy Program?
Our insulation manufacturer, Nu-Wool, offers this Guaranteed Energy Program for new houses insulated with Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation at no cost to the homeowner or builder. Under this program, the heating and/or cooling bills are guaranteed for a period of three years. If the energy bills exceed the guaranteed amount, Nu-Wool Co., Inc. will reimburse the homeowner 50% of the overage. For more information about the program, click here.
Do you provide insulation services to my area?
Our headquarters are located in Dixon, KY but we provide insulation services to cities all over Southwest Indiana and Northwest Kentucky. Here is a short list of cities that we service. If you do not see your location listed below, please give us a call at (270) 635-1103 and we can see if you are within range to receive a quote.
Dawson Springs, KY
Mortons Gap, KY
St Charles, KY
Why do you only offer Nu-Wool Insulation products?
With a combined 40 years of experience in the field, the owners at Thermalcell Insulation want to offer their clients the best insulation system available. Nu-Wool is the best product on the marketplace because it:
- is a green product, consisting of 85% recycled paper. Making it one of the greenest insulation products on the marketplace.
- saves customers up to 40% on heating and cooling costs compared to fiberglass insulation.
- delivers superior sound control.
- is competitively priced and offers one of the best values on the market.
- has a higher “effective R-value” of 3.8 R per inch.
- has a class A fire rating.